“Helen Rothberg’s new book—The Perfect Mix—is just that. A perfect mix of great insight rooted in real business experiences, along with interesting and revealing perspective from her days as a bartender. As Rothberg says, “sometimes you stir, sometimes your shake, sometimes you blend”. In the end, The Perfect Mix provides great insight on how to be a fearless, thoughtful, compassionate leader in today’s challenging business world."
– Terry D. Peigh, Author and Global Marketing Executive
“Dr. Rothberg doesn’t dilute the ingredients for leadership success in this fun and practical guide to bringing out the best in people. Even a teetotaler will find useful tips for bellying up to the leadership bar.”
– Lois P. Frankel, Ph.D., author of See Jane Lead and Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office
"Delicious and brilliant! Dr. Rothberg serves up the ideal blend of wisdom, practical application, and stories to help us understand how to be more effective and impactful leaders. A worthwhile and enjoyable read."
– Keryl Pesce, Author and Happiness Expert
“From a great bartender to a great teacher and coach, Dr. Rothberg embodies everything which is great in leaders. Executives and students alike would do well to listen to her ADVICE.”
– Benjamin Gilad, author of Business War Games, President, Academy of Competitive Intelligence
"Dr. Rothberg uses her amazing intellect and experience to make leadership simple and actionable. This book is different—and it will make a difference.”
– David Bell, chairman emeritus of the Interpublic Group
“A heady mixture of practical career advice and a vivid autobiography garnished with wit. The useful leadership lessons stick with you—they are as finely observed as they are on target.”
– Leslie Yellen, Director of Inclusion – Americas, Hogan Lovells
"Rothberg's tales of bartending in New York City — spilled drinks, bar fights, bloody heads and all — are fun, illuminating paths into typical leadership cliches."