“Kristin Harmel is one of my must-read authors, and I loved THE PARIS DAUGHTER....Harmel exemplifies the best in historical fiction; a story that brings history to vivid life, and one that enlightens as well as moves the reader.”
– New York Times bestselling author Lisa Scottoline
"A powerful exploration of the depths of a mother's love and the impossible choices that must be made during times of war....Part mystery, part family saga, part homage to the artist's soul, this book had me in tears and kept me riveted until the final page. It was unputdownable."
– New York Times bestselling author Jill Santopolo
"Kristin Harmel's superpower is the emotional punch she packs into her vast repertoire of beautifully crafted historical fiction....Her exquisite and gut-wrenching novel reveals that even in the darkest times, there are rays of light...that even when you are lost, under the stars fate will guide you home."
– New York Times bestselling author Lisa Barr
"Powerful, deeply emotional, and sure to be on everyone’s “must read” list."
– New York Times bestselling author Susan Elizabeth Phillips
"The Paris Daughter is an all consuming tale of war, love and family, and at its core is a heart touching look at a mother's love and the sacrifices we make for our children....Historical fiction at its best!"
– Sadeqa Johnson, bestselling author of The House of Eve
"A heart-wrenching wartime story of motherly sacrifice, guilt, and above all, love."
– International bestselling author Jennifer Rosner
“Brilliantly crafted and heart-shatteringly beautiful, THE PARIS DAUGHTER is one of the best historical novels I have ever read....This is a timeless book of survival, strength, courage, a forever lasting song calling for peace.”
– Nguyen Phan Que Mai, internationally best-selling author of The Mountains Sing and Dust Child
"Kristin Harmel is a powerful and dazzling voice in historical fiction."
– Patti Callahan, New York Times bestselling author of Surviving Savannah