Anyone who's ever walked into a wine store and found themselves befuddled by the myriad varieties and vintages available knows that choosing the right bottle of wine isn't easy. Fortunately, The Only Wine Book You'll Ever Need
takes a simplified approach to this seemingly complicated topic.
Whether looking to build your own personal wine cellar or to brush up on serving wine in social situations, you will learn:
- What makes a good wine good
- Why some wines are categorized by both region and variety
- Which flaws to watch for in wines
- How to choose the right wine for the right occasion for the right price
- How to order and serve wine like an expert
- How to pair wine with food
Teeming with 288 pages of valuable information and tips, this book is perfect for wine lovers who want to know what they are drinking.