From avoiding accidents to banishing barking - how to raise a well-behaved dog
Proper training is an uphill battle, but The Only Dog Training Book You'll Ever Need
cuts through all the frustration and boils it down to the basics. With useful tips and quick fixes that will put an end to all sorts of bad habits, this easy-to-use book will help owners build solid relationships with their dogs based on positive reinforcement, trust, and obedience - not punishment or fear.
Dog owners will learn how to:
- Use click-and-reward techniques to grab the attention of even the most distracted puppy
- Teach him to stop pulling on the lead and start coming to heel instead of taking you for a walk
- Teach her to sit, stay and lie down instead of leaping on unsuspecting visitors
- Deter him from chomping through every shoe in sight by encouraging alternative behaviour and providing adequate exercise
- Save your flowerbeds by building a sandbox for her to dig in
A must-have for owners who want to start their new puppy off on the right paw, or for those who need to curb their disobedient dog's unwieldy ways, The Only Dog Training Book You'll Ever Need
is a handy and reliable guide that will be turned to time and again.