I don't want to give anything away, so I'll tell you what you could probably guess from looking at the cover and flipping through the book.
1. It's about an invisible boy. Obviously. That's me. Actually, I'm not totally invisible. Yet. But I'm getting there.
2. There are a bunch of my drawings.
3. There are some really funny, really happy moments.
4. Just so you know, there are also some sad moments.
5. Everything in here is the truth. So if you like stories about true things, you might like this book.
That's all I'm going to tell you. All the stuff about my dad and my mom and my brother Derek and my friend Meli and whether or not I actually turn invisible or become completely visible again or figure out how to use my invisibility for the good of all mankind or just disappear altogether, you're going to have to read to find out.
So, let's get started. Just remember: This is my story, and anything can happen.
Evan Kuhlman is the author of Brother from a Box, the critically acclaimed TheLast Invisible Boy, Great Ball of Light, and the highly lauded novel for adults Wolf Boy. He lives in Ohio. Visit him at AuthorEvanKuhlman.Wordpress.com.