Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Honest Toddler
A Child's Guide to Parenting
Table of Contents
About The Book
Are you constantly disappointing the toddler in your life?
Are you tired, stressed out, and looking for relief? I can’t help you with that, but if you want to become an A+ servant to your small child, this book is for you. Who better to teach you about toddlers than another toddler? You will learn:
• How time-outs make you look like a fool
• Why potty training is not only unnecessary but unrealistic for children under eighteen
• Why toddler beds are OUT and letting your child sleep on the diagonal in your bed is IN
• The best way to apologize to your toddler for all of those Pinterest casseroles
• That when you love someone, you accept them as they are, pants or no pants
The hard-hitting knowledge in The Honest Toddler will save you thousands of dollars in unnecessary whole grains and toothbrushes.
Happy reading. You’re doing the right thing. For once.
- Publisher: Scribner (April 22, 2014)
- Length: 256 pages
- ISBN13: 9781476734774
Browse Related Books
Raves and Reviews
"How did this get published? Someone please take this child to the park."
– Dr. Harvey Karp, creator of the DVD/book, The Happiest Toddler on The Block
"I laughed my face off."
– Jenny Lawson, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Let's Pretend This Never Happened
"Laugh out loud funny! Get this book NOW! It's a must for any and every parent!"
– Jill Smokler, author of Confessions of a Scary Mommy
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): The Honest Toddler Trade Paperback 9781476734774(0.8 MB)
- Author Photo (jpg): Bunmi Laditan Photograph by Katinka Rubin Michaud(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.