Set boundaries and eliminate power struggleswithout conflict!"I won't go!" "I don't care!" "You can't make me!"
Every parent hears these words at one time or another, but if you have a strong-willed child, the arguments can seem never-ending. Fortunately, there's hope. The Everything Parent's Guide to the Strong-Willed Child, 2nd Edition
can help you put a stop to the endless cycle of battles with your child and rebuild a relationship based on love and respectrather than conflict.
This essential guide shows you how to trade in exhausting and ineffective punishment for techniques that can help you:
- Identify the triggers of combative behaviors
- Understand strong-willed and spirited motivations
- Give your child tools to develop self-control
- Learn how your reaction can lessenor intensifystrong-willed behaviors
- Communicate more effectively with your child
- Strengthen the family bond and create a safe environment
Featuring a positive approach to discipline and including new ways to compromise and communicate with children, this all-in-one guide has everything you need to raise capable, happy, and agreeable kids!