Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Everything Guide to Selling Arts & Crafts Online
How to sell on Etsy, eBay, your storefront, and everywhere else online
Table of Contents
About The Book
Your guide to online success!
Here's all you need to realize your dreams of turning your handiwork into cash--online! With the popularity of Etsy and Pinterest, serious art and craft buyers and sellers are turning to the online world to buy, sell, and promote beautiful, homemade creations...but where to start? This A-Z guide provides expert advice on building an online presence and getting your creations into the hands of buyers, including:
- Tips on creating a sound business plan.
- Techniques for writing effective copy and taking professional-level photographs.
- Help with creating a comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Ways to increase sales through online networking and social media.
- Best practices for accounting, packing, shipping, and customer service.
You'll learn about the pros and cons of all the major art and craft sites, as well as tips for creating your own store online. With The Everything Guide to Selling Arts & Crafts Online, your online business can be up and running in no time!
- Publisher: Everything (September 18, 2013)
- Length: 304 pages
- ISBN13: 9781440559198
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): The Everything Guide to Selling Arts & Crafts Online Trade Paperback 9781440559198
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.