Reading Group Guide Discussion Questions to Accompany The Customer Marketing Method
Get a FREE ebook by joining our mailing list today!
Plus, receive recommendations for your next Book Club read.
1. How can we boost your revenues 10% and up to 100% -- without increasing marketing and sales budgets?
2. How can we measure, manage and improve:
* customer profitability and ROI on marketing and sales.
* customer purchasing behavior and loyalty.
* Customer satisfaction and willingness to buy even more from you.
3. How can we measure, manage and improve the customer orientation of:
* managers and staff across the board.
* customer information systems.
* communications with our customer.
4. How can we stimulate closer co-operation and synergy among the marketing, sales and service departments?
5. How can we use the Internet to get new customers, improve relationships with your current customers; and defend your self against web-based competitors?
6. How can we increase the chances of success in implementing Customer Relationship Management?