Plan well, and you will truly enjoy retirement.
Plan poorly, and you could suffer a financial disaster. The 250 Retirement Questions Everyone Should Ask
makes sure your retirement is enjoyable and worry-free.
Filled with specific tips and abundant resources, this book is the quick-and-easy answer to your retirement concerns, including:
The 250 Retirement Questions Everyone Should Ask
- How much money do you really need to retire?
- Is it better to sell your existing home and buy a cheaper one when retiring?
- How can you keep taxes from devouring your estate?
- What kinds of insurance do you need?
- What are your best investment options during retirement?
is all you need to make sure you plan correctly-and enjoy retirement!