Some Miracles Need a Mom is a book for parents whose child needs a nudge out of the nest. Some Miracles Need a Mom explores the role parents take when they add faith to help a child truly soar. RAISING FUTURE, SUCCESSFUL ADULTS IN THE 21st CENTURY? SOME MIRACLES NEED A MOM IS A POWERFUL STORY FOR ANY PARENT DESPERATE TO HELP THEIR CHILD FIND THEIR WAY.
As a best-selling author, mentor, and speaker, Sandy brings a unique perspective to the Gospel story of the Wedding in Cana. Taking a story long oversimplified as Jesus turned water into wine
, Sandy approaches the miracle from the perspective of Jesus’ mother, Mary. This is the miracle that needed a Mom. At Mary’s insistence, the thirsty were quenched. But Jesus also revealed his ministry and ultimately and forever changed the world. Learn from Mary and Sandy, two fearless moms facing unique challenges, how to passionately pursue a better tomorrow for your
loved ones so you can change their
This book reveals why Some Miracles Need a Mom
. To guide your children successfully into adulthood, read to:
- Learn how to raise your child with tenacity from Sandy’s often humorous anecdotes raising five children.
- Witness how God worked miracles in the lives of this remarkable family as you uncover how to pursue a miracle for your family.
- Follow along as Sandy dreamed BIG for her children, looking past the struggles and seeing their strengths. She prayed for more success, more wins, more miracles—and got them.
- Discover the situation you’re in isn’t hopeless, and you, too, are a candidate for a miracle.
- Recognize when a mom prays, God does things!
If you’re a parent, remember that you are not alone. Acquire the life-tested wisdom Sandy has gained from the story at Cana and raising children with challenges in Some Miracles Need a Mom
. Have a miracle in your life that needs nurturing? Pick up a copy of Some Miracles Need a Mom today to help the child in your life get nudged out of the nest and soar. Be the mom your child needs.