“See, Hear, Feel is a sweet book offering simple mindfulness practices that children and parents can do together. This book is a lovely way to introduce the beneficial practices of mindfulness to the children in your life.”
– Amy Saltzman, M.D., creator of Still Quiet Place: Mindfulness for Young Children
"See, Hear, Feel is an invitation for families to experience the subtle wonders of every moment. This accessible and engaging book teaches mindfulness to children through an adventure of the senses. Children and parents will come back to this book, again and again, to connect to their hearts and bodies together."
– Daniel Rechtschaffen, author of The Way of Mindful Education
“A beautifully illustrated book with practical ways to plant the seeds of mindfulness (and happiness) into the minds and hearts of our children.”
– Elisha Goldstein, PhD, founder of A Course in Mindful Living, author of Mindfulness Made Simple
“A wonderful journey that brings the whole family back to the present moment again and again.”
– Christopher Willard, PsyD, author of Growing Up Mindful
"A sweet, elegant, and clear way of introducing mindfulness. This book is an excellent companion to children's mindfulness classes, and it is equally lovely for parents and children to read together at home. Highly recommended."
– Sumi Loundon Kim, Buddhist chaplain, Duke University and author of Blue Jean Buddha: Voices of Young Buddhists and The Buddha’s Apprentices: More Voices of Young Buddhists
“See, Hear, Feel is an engaging, fun way for children to learn the practical, research-based skills of mindfulness. With colorful, delightful artwork and simple text, kids will love the story so much they won’t even realize all they’re learning. The Mindfulness Activities and Games in the back of the book are icing on the cake—an ideal way for parents and children to build mindfulness skills together! My own kids already love this book, and I’ll be recommending it to my clients!”
– Christina G. Hibbert, Psy.D., Clinical Psychologist, author of This is How We Grow
"What a wonderful book to help young people (and the adults in their lives) grasp the concepts of mindfulness! Each page provides a different experience to explore. Emmanuelle and her team kindly remind us that our bodies, hearts, and minds can help us be more present—one moment at a time."
– Andrew Jordan Nance, author of Puppy Mind and Mindful Arts in the Classroom