"Absolutely fantastic! SAVAGE SON is savagely good, and puts Jack Carr at the very top of the thriller genre."
– Marc Cameron, New York Times bestselling author
"A badass, high velocity round of reading! The three parts of this masterfully crafted experience says it all—THE TRAP, THE STALK, THE KILL."
– Clint Emerson, former Navy SEAL and New York Times bestselling author of 100 DEADLY SKILLS and THE RIGHT KIND OF CRAZY
"With his third book in the James Reece series, SAVAGE SON, Jack Carr HALO jumps the reader into that most dangerous game: man hunting man. With technical ferocity and devastating action sequences, Carr writes both from the gut and a seemingly infinite reservoir of knowledge in the methods of human combat. Loved it!"
– Chris Hauty, LA Times bestselling author of New York Times Editors’ Choice DEEP STATE
"Jack Carr triples down with SAVAGE SON. From the book’s gut-wrenching opening to its sleep-stealing conclusion, Jack’s homage to THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME delivers the goods and then some."
– Don Bentley, author of WITHOUT SANCTION
"Jack Carr is the real deal! He employs his years of combat experience as a U.S. Navy SEAL to make SAVAGE SON a masterfully told, heart thumping tale of modern conflict. Before you open the cover and start to read, get comfortable. You won’t want to move until you finish."
– LtCol Oliver North, USMC (Ret.), New York Times bestselling author of THE RIFLEMAN and UNDER FIRE
"SAVAGE SON is amazing! This is the kind of book every author wished he could write…mind blowingly good!"
– Simon Gervais, former RCMP counterterrorism officer and bestselling author of HUNT THEM DOWN
"Accurate, intense and raw, SAVAGE SON taps into our most primal of instincts. Jack Carr draws you into this predatory pursuit like no other because he’s lived it!"
– John Barklow, Hunter, Navy Diver, Special Operations Cold Weather Survival Instructor, and Sitka Gear Big Game Product Manager
"With his new novel, SAVAGE SON, Jack Carr continues to amaze me. He’s the real deal. Having lived the life he writes about, he absorbs the best of the thriller tradition and moves it forward. Thoughtful as much as visceral, he’s my idea of what a thriller author should be."
– David Morrell, New York Times Bestselling Author of FIRST BLOOD
"Jack Carr is back and at the top of his game in SAVAGE SON, a heart pounding, sleep robbing, edge of your seat thriller."
– Joshua Hood, 82nd Airborne veteran and author of Robert Ludlum’s THE TREADSTONE RESURRECTION
"Whether you are a hunter of four-legged game or of man, SAVAGE SON will stoke the inner fire of your soul. Jack Carr’s attention to detail and experience from the battlefield to the backcountry draw the reader into the field to experience the art of war through the eyes of a man who has lived it."
– Cole Kramer, Kodiak Island Brown Bear Guide and Outfitter
"In James Reece, Jack Carr has given thriller fans a very human hero born from Carr's own real life experience as a Navy SEAL sniper. In SAVAGE SON the pages bleed authenticity and tension as Reece is forced to battle his most dangerous adversary yet. Gripping. Heartbreaking. Unforgettable."
– Matt Coyle, author of the nationally bestselling Rick Cahill novels
“Impressive...Carr is best when bullets are flying. Vince Flynn fans will enjoy the explosive action”
– Publishers Weekly
"I could not stop turning pages. Be prepared to dive in and not let go until the end!"
– Lt. John Nores Jr (Ret.), Special Operations California Dept of Fish and Wildlife, and Amazon bestselling author of HIDDEN WAR and WAR IN THE WOODS
"This thriller has it all: a woman fleeing for her life in Siberia, a traitorous CIA agent, and a man living in the wilderness of Montana who has no idea the Russian mob is after him. If you need something to get your heart pumping, this, right here, is it."