Ripley's Believe it or Not for guy's who think they know everything!
One for the grown-ups, this quirky new Ripley’s book is filled with bizarre and hilarious "Believe It or Not!" stories, trivia and lists— perfect for any fan of the unusual, and the ideal Father’s Day gift. Some of the utterly stupefying stories within include:
• Joseph Puyol, professional farter and highest paid entertainer in 19th-century France
• the craziest true CIA plots
• a divorce settlement that included a kidney
• the college student jailed for insulting a horse
• Iceland’s penis museum
• the gambler who broke Monte Carlo
• a man who removed his own appendix
The perfect gift for the man in your life. This title will engage its audience with stories, facts and charts that men can relate to. This title takes the unbelievable and strange facts that Ripley's is known for and expands upon these stories to make a fun and entertaining book for men. Did you know that military hot-air balloons and submarines were used in the American Civil War? Did you know that the Japanese Earthquake shortened a day? What about before Madoff? What was the first ponzi scheme? How about the craziest true plots of the CIA? This title will engage an adult male audience with all the unique and fun stories that Ripley's is famous for.