When a husband tells his wife, or she suspects, that he no longer ioves her she may feel as though her world is ending but in this positive and powerful book, marital therapist Andrew G. Marshall has a message of hope. It is possible to turn a relationship around and emerge with a stronger bond.
In Part One, he explains:
- How to get to the bottom of why he's fallen out of love.
- What's really going through his mind.
- Why your husband has turned into a stranger.
- The signs that show if he's depressed and what to do about it.
- How to build better communication and start improving your relationship.
In Part Two, he discusses how to tell if there's another woman and gauge whether she really is a threat, including:
- The six types of other woman, from 'a spark' to 'the love of his life'.
- Tailored strategies for dealing with each type.
- Five worst and best reactions after uncovering what's really going on.
- How to keep calm even when provoked.
- How to combat the poison that she's slipping into your relationship.
- When to keep fighting and when to make a tactical withdrawal