An inspiring collection of more than 75 delicious recipes guides young cooks with easy-to-follow directions, beautiful recipe photography, and colorfully illustrated step-by-step techniques. From Eggs Benedict and Miso Soup to Holiday Turkey and Lemon Meringue Pie, the recipes in this book will help aspiring chefs master their favorite dishes for breakfast, soups, salads, main courses, snacks, and dessert.
- More than 75 recipe favorites
- Recipes for all times of the day, from Breakfast through Dinner and Dessert
- Illustrated cooking techniques for easy comprehension at a glance
- Easy step-by-step recipe instructions make cooking easy
- Gorgeous color photography provides visual inspiration
- Perfect for kids age 8-12
There is no better way to learn how cook like a pro than to start with a comprehensive collection of super tasty and reliable recipes supported by step-by-step directions and illustrated techniques. From breakfast, soups, salads, and snacks to main courses and desserts, the more than 75 recipes in these pages equip the aspiring junior chef with expert dishes for every occasion.
Whether you’re interested in whipping up apple pancakes to start the day, frying crispy Japanese tempera, making Italian gnocchi from scratch, roasting a holiday turkey, or perfecting the art of the pie crust, the recipes in these pages will soon have you cooking like a master chef.
- Soups & Salads