Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Table of Contents
About The Book
Potato is worried. About everything.
Because anything might happen.
When he tells his friends, he expects them to comfort him by saying that everything will be okay. Except they don’t. Because it might not be, and that’s okay too. Still, there’s one thing they can promise for sure: no matter what happens…they will always be by his side.
About The Illustrator
Debbie Ridpath Ohi is the author of Where Are My Books?. Her illustrations also appear in Sea Monkey and Bob, written by Aaron Reynolds; I’m Bored (a New York Times Notable Book), Naked!, and I’m Sorry, written by Michael Ian Black; as well as ten Judy Blume chapter books and middle grade titles. For more info, visit DebbieOhi.com or @InkyElbows on Twitter.
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (June 4, 2019)
- Length: 40 pages
- ISBN13: 9781534415874
- Grades: P - 3
- Ages: 4 - 8
- Lexile ® AD460L The Lexile reading levels have been certified by the Lexile developer, MetaMetrics®
Browse Related Books
Awards and Honors
- Kansas NEA Reading Circle List PrimaryTitle
- ILA Children’s Choices Reading List
- Picture This Recommendation List
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): I'm Worried Fixed Layout eBook 9781534415874
- Author Photo (jpg): Michael Ian Black © Natalie Brasington(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
More books from this illustrator: Debbie Ridpath Ohi
More books in this series: The I'm Books
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.