. . . Love is something you can't live without-and why would you want to?
Enjoy your wedding day, relish every part of it, and continue to live your life in the same way-as a celebration of each other." Offering thoughts on loving and being loved, patience, and experiencing married life to the fullest, I Do! will help ease the nervous mind of any bride-to-be.
Lovely black-and-white images complement the book's witty yet practical advice on marital bliss.
Author Jenny Clements provides such beautiful reassuring sentiments as:
* If love is spontaneous, the day can be, too.
* Your wedding day is about sharing your love with the people who are important to you.
* Take pride in your wedding guests. They are a reflection of who you are.
* On the day, you will be a princess whose fairy tale has come true.
* Love lets you fly . . . tradition grounds you. Both are priceless.
The light observations and striking photographs in I Do! will help instill a sense of confidence and encouragement when a new bride needs it most.
Jenny Clements is a full-time latte drinker, partner to Simon, and mother to Abe and Samuel. She studied life drawing, then worked as marketing manager at a large architectural firm before having Abe and turning her creative talent to books. She has lived in England, Israel, and Italy, and she currently lives in Auckland, N.Z.