"Suzanne Catty performs a great service to us all in bringing forth from obscurity this aspect of plant medicine, which is both ancient and modern."
– Robert Tisserand, Author The Art of Aromatherapy, Co-author Essentail Oils Safety, Founder The Inter
"This book is really a must for every aromatherapist who longs for this 'missing link'. At last, Suzanne Catty bridges the gap and opens a door that will lead the reader into a world where science and intuition arking harmoniously for helping us recover a natural and vibrant health and bring the best out of each of us, physically and spiritually."
– Daniel Penoel, MD, Author Home Health Using Essential Oils, Co-author L'aromatherapie exatement, Dir
"Hydrosols: The Next Aromatherapy puts aromatherapy in its safest form at the disposal of every interested enthusiast. The sheer wealth of carefully assembled empirical data will answer many hither to unanswered questions about how to use hydrosols for many different conditions."
– Kurt Schnaubelt, PhD, Author of Medical Aromatherapy and Advanced Aromatherapy, Director The Pacific
"This important work stretches the boundaries of aromatherapy to include experiential information on aromatic hydrosols, the homeopathic marriage of herbs and essential oils."
– Mindy Green, Author of Natural Perfumes and Calendula, Co-author Aromatherapy A complete Guide to th
"You cannot imagine how thrilled I was, to discover Suzanne Catty when she presented a paper at a conference I attended in San Francisco in 1998. Now, having been gifted with the opportunity of reading several chapters of her book, I am absolutely awed. I was fascinated by the material and overwhelmed by her generosity and total openness in sharing this information with all of us. Nothing is held back. Nothing. Every conceivable aspect that one could wish to know about hydrosols is covered--not only for the consumer, but also for the manufacturer and retailer as well."
– Pamela Parsons, Holistic Practitioner, Editor, The Aromatic Thymes magazine
"A revolutionary book on the new use of essential oils in aromatic treatment."
– OmegaSource, Volume 4, Issue 1