"Readers interested in sacred geometry or in Michell's eclectic body of writings will likely be attracted to this book. . . . may also want to recommend it to those studying numerology."
– Janine DePaulo, New Age Retailer, Holiday 2009
"Those willing to follow along on this enchanted path will find themselves filled with wonder, and a new way of seeing the world."
– Robert Simmons, The Metaphysical Buyers Guide, Holiday 2009
"This is a delightful book: clear, witty, beautiful, and illuminating. It is well worth buying for yourself--and for your friends."
– Rupert Sheldrake, a biologist and author of A New Science of Life, The Spectator, Jan 2010
"His [John Michell] approach serves both as a reconnection with the sacred and as a corrective to the present state of alienation throughout the world."
– Richard D. Wright, New Age Retailer, October 2010
". . . a beautifully illustrated geometry primer with philosophical commentary. . . . Michell's finest prose--cool, succinct, and rational . . . a time-capsule of ancient wisdom that will eventually find it's way to those ready to receive it. . . . attractive and accessible . . . eventually some future Pythagoras will pick it up and gasp in wonder . . ."
– Steve Marshall, Fortean Times, Dec 2009
" . . . a ravishing book. . . . John [Michell] was the most contented man I ever knew, and a wise philosopher to boot . . ."
– Candida Lycett Green, Country Life, Nov 2009
". . . looks at how these patterns underlie our whole world since ancient times. . . . a fascinating book."
– Prediction Magazine online, Dec 2009
“. . . a brilliant way to introduce the mathematically inclined youth to Sacred Geometry.”
– EarthRites.org, May 2011