“David Stine’s work and pastoral sensitivities flavor this entire book and his grounding in God’s Word provides its strong foundation and practical viability. Read it—and move forward toward a goal of learning the joys and blessing that transcends the trials and lessons life inevitably brings us all. You will be profited, your heart instructed, your mind sharpened, and your feet secured on your way as you listen to God’s voice.”
– Jack W. Hayford Chancellor of The Kings University in Southlake, Texas Pastor Emeritus of The Church of the Way in Van Nuys, California, Author of The Reward of Worship and Prayer: Invading the Impossible
“In a culture where there can be many competing “voices” in our lives, the voice that carries the greatest weight can only come from God. God desires relational intimacy with all of us and this can only be cultivated by learning to listen and recognize His voice. David Stine has written a powerful and highly practical book that de-mystifies this process. This is a must-read for everyone!”
– Stovall Weems Lead Pastor of Celebration Church in Jacksonville, Florida, Author of Living the God-First Life
“Having had the privilege of knowing David and his wife personally for over 20 years, I can say that David Stine knows what it means to walk with God. His life is an example of someone who seeks the Lord with all of his heart. This book will help resurrect your walk with God as David uses his testimony and experiences to help you hear God’s voice in your life. David is able to make complicated ideas understandable so that we can apply them to our lives. This book will help you to commit to seeking God first and everything else will be added to you.
– Pastor Joe Champion Lead Pastor of Celebration Church in Austin, Texas, Author of Rocked: How to Respond When Life’s Circumstances Rock You to Your Core
“There is nothing more elemental to Christian pursuit or more essential to Christian living than hearing the voice of God. With equal parts good theology and good sense, David Stine’s crack at this age-old question demystifies a cluttered subject and offers refreshing, practical help. With the intellectual honesty of a scientist, the care of a pastor, and the zeal of a man who lives this stuff, he helps us relate to a God who is both mystical and rational.”
– Rob Brendle Lead Pastor of Denver United Church in Denver, Colorado Author of In the Meantime: The Practice of Proactive Waiting
“This book is not theory; it is the reality of a man who has tested it personally and vocationally, finding it both true and trustworthy. Reading Dr. David’s personal milestone stories will give you hope and help to upgrade your own story of God’s blueprint for your life and ministry. The good news is that the author makes the complicated simple without dumbing down the power and life change of ‘a Word in season’ in your own life.
Because I have watched this book work itself through the life of the author as my student, ministry staff, and now as an overseer for this esteemed and sought after church planter, I can attest to its truthfulness and fruitfulness. On the other side of this exciting read you will have a hunger and thirst for hearing and obeying our Abba Father, who calls you by name and leads you out into this courageous adventure of trusting His daily voice to you.”
– Dr. Joseph Umidi Interim Dean of Divinity and Executive Vice President of Regent University in Virginia Beach, Virginia Author of Transformational Coaching