- Beat procrastination and face boring jobs
- Overcome obstacles and finish what you start
- Prevent yourself from getting overwhelmed and burned out
- Build balance and trust in your work and family relationships
- Enhance your self-confidence
- Use interruptions to your advantage
- Tune out distractions to increase your efficiency and effectiveness
Dr. Palladino is the first to explain the science of attention in plain language. As she teaches you cutting-edge concepts and methods to win the fight against distraction and overload, she highlights them with engaging stories, easy exercises, and useful tips.
With the individualized program that Dr. Palladino prescribes for your particular needs, you'll learn not only how to find your focus zone, but also how to boost your personal productivity by applying these attention skills, self-encouragement practices, and strengths. And by learning to flex your attention
muscle, you'll avoid the dangers of distraction and boredom, like missing deadlines, disappointing your family, and feeling scattered and ineffective.
A book for anyone who struggles to cut through the noise of everyday life, Find Your Focus Zone
gives you the tools you need to succeed in today's digital world of distraction. Warm, practical, and user-friendly, with innovative techniques and a powerful message, it's just what the doctor ordered.