Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Every Woman's Hope
Table of Contents
About The Book
For what does a woman's heart yearn? What drives her and feeds her true passions? What is every woman's hope? Lisa Harper uses humor, biblical insight, and real-life experiences to connect with women everywhere as she reveals three of our most basic soul-needs -- the yearning to satisfy our desperate need for mercy, the desire to know that our lives are defined by God's grace, and the need to believe, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that we are beloved by God.
Harper fortifies readers with the power of God's promises and then points the way to the hidden potential in the heart of every woman. As you step through these pages, you will search your own hungers and desires and discover that a woman's greatest hopes cannot be fulfilled by the ragged offerings of this world; rather, they are pinned to a sacred cross, fulfilled by unbounded mercy, and made sure by the unconditional love of God.
- Publisher: Howard Books (March 1, 2004)
- Length: 208 pages
- ISBN13: 9781582294070
Browse Related Books
- Religion > Christian Living > Inspirational
- Religion > Christian Living > Spiritual Growth
- Religion > Christian Living > Women's Interests
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life > Inspirational
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life > Spiritual Growth
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life > Women's Issues
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Every Woman's Hope Trade Paperback 9781582294070(0.2 MB)
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.