"Stephens has perfectly and with gut-wrenching honesty portrayed the reality of a love triangle, and the mess that ensues. Thoughtless is one of those books that leaves you thinking for days if not weeks after reading."
– Tammara Webber, author of Easy, on Thoughtless
"Wildly addictive, beautifully written, and uniquely captivating. Thoughtless is a simmering, slow burn."
– Tracey Garvis-Graves, author of On the Island, on Thoughtless
"From page one, this book is impossible to put down."
– Abbi Glines, author of While It Lasts, on Thoughtless
"This book has climbed right to the top of my list of favorites this summer and made itself cozy there."
– A Turn of Page Blog, on Thoughtless
"Really addictive. Could not put it down! This is my kind of guilty pleasure."
– FashionandSarcasm.Blogspot.com, on Thoughtless
"I felt like after Thoughtless I was climbing off of the longest, curviest, craziest roller coaster that I have ever virtually been on. Let me tell you, that is absolutely not a bad thing!"
– The Indie Bookshelf Blog
"This story tears your heart right out! The steamy scenes will get your blood boiling and the gut-wrenching
emotional turmoil will bring tears cascading. If you're a fan of Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire, I'd highly
recommend this read! It's messy, dirty, raw, REAL! The story is beautifully written and keeps you interested
with every turn of the page."
– Book Snobs Blog, on Thoughtless
"If you enjoyed Beautiful Disaster, then you will enjoy this series!"
– Nightly Reading Blog, on Thoughtless