"Biet Simkin combines a fabulously modern sensibility with an illumined understanding of eternal wisdom. I hope many will both sit and walk with her. She is shining a very bright light on who we are and where we might go."
– Marianne Williamson, #1 New York Times bestselling author
"Don’t Just Sit There is a lovely, wise, and practical guide to being here on earth. And who amongst us can’t use more loveliness as we go through these days?"
– Geneen Roth, #1 New York Times bestseller author of Women Food and God and This Messy Magnificent Life
“Biet is equal parts an unorthodox spiritual teacher, a rebellious meditator and a stand-up comic all in one adorable, eccentric, lovely package. Don’t Just Sit There will get you excited to go beyond where you think you can go. I’m buying many copies and slingin’ them to all of my friends."
– Miki Agrawal, co-founder of THINX, TUSHY, Wild & author of Do Cool Shit and Disrupt-Her
"This is the guide to meditation for those who want to get stuff done...It’s a different look at meditation and the things practitioners can accomplish."
"What I love about Biet is that she fuses 30+ years of study of ancient spiritual wisdom with a youthful, easy to get rock-and-roll voice of a modern leader. Reading Biet's work and working with her has been one of the most transformational experiences for me. She is the David Bowie of spiritual teachers."
– Stacy London, editor, activist, stylist, and former co-host of What Not to Wear
"Don’t Just Sit There is a necessary rally cry for modern meditators and shares principles that will not only help your mindfulness practice but will up-level your life in extraordinary ways. Her rebellious approach to mindfulness is a breath of fresh air and finally unlocks the true benefits of meditation. A must read."
– Radha Agrawal, Founder of Daybreaker & Co- Founder Thinx
"Biet is on a rock n’ roll quest for consciousness. Her life and work is a real-time example of how to integrate all the parts of yourself into the unique essence of true beingness.”
– Guru Jagat, founder of RA MA Institute for Applied Yogic Science and Technology