“You’re in charge. This is a powerful book forbrave women, a book that makes it clear that it’s not merely about using proventechniques for getting tasks done, but accomplishing the change you want tomake in the world. Go make your ruckus!”
– Seth Godin, author of The Icarus Deception
"I love this book! Life can be overwhelming at any age, but Doable provides a positive and encouraging way forward. Don't make the mistake of thinking this is merely a self-help book. It's a make-it-happen, get-it-done, and feel great about tomorrow book."
– Chris Guillebeau, New York Times bestselling author of The $100 Startup
"My daughter is only six, but I am already reading her passages from Doable. Debbie is the perfect coach, guide, and mentor to ensure our teen girls love their lives and grow into strong, confident women."
– Pamela Slim, author of Body of Work
"I love this book! I dare you to read it and not feel totally inspired to go out into the world and own it. THis book will give you the tools to set and accomplish goals, figure out who you are and what matters to you, and face your fears."
– Rachel Simmons, author of The Curse of the Good Girl and Odd Girl Out
"Doable is a smart, clear guide with actionable advice. The book shows girls that any goal is within reach!"
– Melissa Walker, author of Ashes to Ashes and Unbreak My Heart
"Doable is relevant, relatable, and filled with AWESOME resources to help you accomplish 'real time' goals and big time dreams! If you follow these Doable steps, you will have coached yourself to live a life you truly love."
– Tami Walsh, President and Founder of TeenWisdom.com
"Doable inspires and equips girls to be powerful authors in their own lives."
– Alexis Jones, founder of I AM THAT GIRL
"If you love a teen, buy her this book. Inspiring, engaging, and full of action-packed advice, Doable is the ultimate teen playbook for turning goals into reality."
– Samantha Ettus, bestselling author, Forbes contributor and radio host
“What I love about Doable is that it offers a goal-pursuing approach that leverages the readers’ unique strengths so she doesn’t have to change who she is to get what she wants. Author Debbie Reber shows us that when girls truly understand their own doable style, any goal becomes attainable!”
– Dr. Robyn Silverman, teen development expert, speaker, and author
"Calling all girls: Doable gives you everything you need to know to take actions to find your power, live your dreams and then dream bigger."
– Denise Restauri, author, Forbes contributor, and founder and CEO of GirlQuake