Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Business Success Secrets
Entrepreneurial Thinking That Works
Table of Contents
About The Book
Every Warren Buffet, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs started out as nothing more than a person with an idea – and ideas are a dime a dozen. The mindset, processes, and teams that you build are where the real magic happens. Leverage the wisdom within Business Success Secrets from Tamara Nall, et al, and discover your own success story!
BEYOND THE HIGHLIGHT REEL: AN HONEST, RAW AND REAL LOOK AT SOME OF THE BEST KEPT ENTREPRENEURIAL SECRETS!
Buried beneath the impressive awards and accolades of each successful entrepreneur lies the hard-knocks story of the grit, determination, and resourcefulness it took to mount the summit of a dream. What you don’t know is just how much they learned along the way….
Business Success Secrets is a book written for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs. Forget the flashing banners, false promises of overnight success, and the phony internet gurus – this is business insight straight from the source. Laying it all on the line, each author in the anthology has come together for one singular purpose: to bring you the undiluted truth of what it takes to make your business dream a reality.
The only question now is, what’s standing in your way?
Start reading now to:
- embody some of the best kept secrets to successful navigation and leadership
- learn sustainable methodologies for scalable growth
- develop a mindset that welcomes challenges and adversity via constant and renewed goal setting and metrics analysis
- explore the various iterations of the entrepreneurial mindset and how to tailor each one to your own personal brand
- avoid some of the most common pitfalls and traps for business owners in today’s professional landscape
- learn how entrepreneurialism is a market open to anyone regardless of age, race, gender, or nationality
- discover how CEOs, presidents, and founders narrowly avoided major disasters to come out on top
- learn vicariously from the mistakes of those that have gone before you and propel yourself into the life you’ve always wanted to live!
There’s no need to reinvent the wheel! Start your entrepreneurial journey off on the right foot: grab your copy of Business Success Secrets today!
- Publisher: Leaders Press (September 7, 2021)
- Length: 394 pages
- ISBN13: 9781637350522
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Business Success Secrets Trade Paperback 9781637350522
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.