"Breathing Room is a fascinating blend of the spiritual, practical and personal stories about how we can all declutter our lives. The book provides a clear guide to accomplish the inner work you need to do not only to declutter your physical world, but also to accomplish this in mind and spirit."
– Matt Chan, creator and executive producer of A&E's series Hoarders
"With clarity, compassion, and humor, Lauren Rosenfeld and Dr. Melva Green help us see the deep connection between living space and heart space—guiding us toward freedom and ease within both. With both spiritual lessons and easy to do exercises, this book is a perfect blend of theory and practice. Readers of Breathing Room will soon find themselves rejoicing in the wide open spaces of both home and heart."
– Joan Borysenko, PhD, author of Minding the Body, Mending the Mind, and Inner Peace for Busy People
"[Breathing Room] has helped me deeply understand that clearing space is not just about the 'stuff' in my house, but, more importantly, the 'stuff' in my heart."
– Patti Digh, author of Life is a Verb
"This book is genius. If you shut down when faced with your clutter, if clutter is stopping you from living the beautiful life that is your birthright, read this book! It has what you need to change your relationship to clutter forever!
– Jennifer Louden, author of The Woman's Comfort Book and The Life Organizer
"Breathing Room puts the Om into your home and the grease into your elbows! This is where the spirituality of clutter meets practicality with a big dose of compassion. Well done!"
– Tisha Morris, author of Mind Body Home
"Who knew that clearing your physical space of unnecessary clutter could be a path of self-reflection and deep learning? Well Lauren Rosenfeld & Dr. Melva Green—that's who! In Breathing Room these two wise women guide us in how to learn from the spaces where we live and create rooms that reflect a nourished and nourishing heart. With compassion and humor they help us find a way to let the beauty we are shine through the inevitable messiness of being human."
– Oriah Mountain Dreamer, author of The Invitation
"A compassionate guide to clearing out your clutter, and inviting space, light, and peace into your home and heart."
– Francine Jay, author of The Joy of Less and A Minimalist Living Guide
"Melva Green in soft, super creative and direct. If anyone can provide the necessary 'breathing room' in our space or in our life it's her! This book is just fantastic!"
– Dorothy The Organizer, creator of Curb the Chaos System and expert on Hoarders