"This excellent new guide to bipolar is structured around the kind of key questions that anyone encountering the condition for the first time would want to ask."
– Pendulum - The Journal of MDF The Bipolar Organisation
"With its useful glossary and many in-line notes of explanation, this book could provide a good initial orientation to bipolar disorder for the newly-diagnosed, their families and carers."
– Your Voice - Member Magazine
"Should I ever worry about myself or another close family member developing the condition, this book will answer any questions that I might have in the most friendly and uncomplicated style. It really is Bipolar Disorder – the Ultimate Guide that stands as a unique and approachable reference book for those with the condition and their loved ones."
– Jo Crocker - sister and PA to Stephen Fry - the actor, broadcaster, director, and writer, who talks
"A comprehensive, practical human resource which has been written listening to the voices of the people who know bipolar disorder best."
– Alan Ogilvie - Medical Director of Equilibrium - The Bipolar Foundation
"As the daughter of a man who suffered from bipolar disorder throughout my upbringing, I strongly recommend this book as a must-read to all of us who need to understand what we are living with."
– Lynne Franks - author, activist and broadcaster
"I wish that this superb book had been around when I was growing up with a father with bipolar. It is packed with practical advice for those with the condition and their families on every aspect of the illness - and some astonishing first-hand accounts. It will provide a huge amount of comfort - and help."
– Martin Townsend - Editor of the Sunday Express and author of The Father I Had
"Practical, compassionate, thorough and trustworthy, this guide contains everything you ever wanted to know about bipolar, from the big issues to the small details. An enlightening and empowering book."
– Maureen Rice - Editor of Psychologies magazine
"This is the one book I wish I'd had when I was first diagnosed… remarkably accessible and nourishing"
– Paul Abbott - BAFTA-winning screenwriter and creator of Shameless, State of Play, and Clocking Off