Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Becoming One Workbook
Emotionally, Physically, Spiritually
By Joe Beam
Table of Contents
About The Book
Open the pages of this book and learn how to experience exciting intensity in your sexual relationship, deeper levels of closeness on an emotional level, and the most fulfilling intimacy of all -- spiritual ONEness.
- With God's help you can make your marriage all it should be and all you crave it to be -- no matter what it's like now. (page 24)
- Men want action. Women want feeling. From day one they're set up to misunderstand each other. (page 12)
- Sometimes you must tell your mate the things you've done wrong, and sometimes you are much better off not to tell. The secret of a strong and intimate marriage is knowing what to share and what to leave buried. (page 108)
- If you're in conflict over sexual desires--one wants to do something other doesn't -- there is a logical and spiritual way to satisfy you both. (page 168)
- As you grow closer to God, you will grow closer to each other. (page 225)
- Publisher: Howard Books (January 1, 2000)
- Length: 120 pages
- ISBN13: 9781582290799
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): Becoming One Workbook
Trade Paperback 9781582290799
Author Photo (jpg): Joe Beam
Michael Gomez(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.