Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Barron's Math 360: A Complete Study Guide to Pre-Algebra with Online Practice
Part of Barron's Test Prep
Published by Barrons Educational Services
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Barron’s Math 360: Pre-Algebra is your complete go-to guide for everything pre-algebra
This comprehensive guide is an essential resource for:
- Intermediate and high school courses
- Virtual Learning
- Learning pods
Inside you’ll find:
- Comprehensive Content Review: Begin your study with the basic building blocks of pre-algebra and build as you go. Topics include, fractions, expressions, equations, graphing word problems, and much more.
- Effective Organization: Topic organization and simple lesson formats break down the subject matter into manageable learning modules that help guide a successful study plan customized to your needs.
- Clear Examples and Illustrations: Easy-to-follow explanations, hundreds of helpful illustrations, and numerous step-by-step examples make this book ideal for self-study and rapid learning.
- Practice Exercises: Each chapter ends with practice exercises designed to reinforce and extend key skills and concepts. These checkup exercises, along with the answers and solutions, will help you assess your understanding and monitor your progress.
- Access to Online Practice: Take your learning online for 50 practice questions designed to test your knowledge with automated scoring to show you how far you have come.
- Publisher: Barrons Educational Services (September 7, 2021)
- Length: 320 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506281407
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Barron's Math 360: A Complete Study Guide to Pre-Algebra with Online Practice Trade Paperback 9781506281407
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.