Why do they call Adelaide, Australia the "City of Corpses"?
How many people did Agatha Christie kill with her pen?
What was Jack the Ripper's supposed occupation?
There's nothing like a little murder to challenge the dark side of your brain. This dastardly little volume is organized by the seven deadly sins, giving you all the gumshoes, guns, and gore you need to explore the sinister side of human nature, including:
- The worst villains of all timefrom Hannibal Lecter to Charles Manson
- The bloody truth about forensics
- Weaponry to die for
- Private dicks, dangerous dames, and dubious characters
- The most puzzling unsolved mysteries
- Who's really gotten away with murder
From amateur sleuths to serial killers, this murderous miscellany of crimeboth real and imaginedis just the thing for a dark and stormy night.