"As women we are always asking ourselves, are we enough? Leslie Lehr's witty, wise, and sometimes heartbreaking memoir, A Boob's Life, uses our relationship with breasts, and the ways others define us through them, to explore what it means to live in a woman's body. Original, thought-provoking, and with an elegant sense of humor, A Boob's Life is a must-read."
– Salma Hayek
"When I was a little girl dreaming of having breasts, I had no idea about the non-stop ogling and boob worship I was in for as a woman in America. Leslie Lehr explains it all in this funny, passionate, upbeat book. You’ll never look at yourself in the mirror the same way again. Wow!”
– Leslie Morgan Steiner, New York Times best-selling author of 'The Naked Truth,' 'Crazy Love,' and 'Mommy Wars'
“Represents the dark side of fidelity and family life. The book is suspenseful, the prose spare. Dip into 66 Laps and you may well feel compelled to race to the finish.”
– USA Today [praise for Leslie Lehr]
“Witty dialogue, a lean plot, and a few terrific one-liners. Slickly composed and smoothly engaging.”
– Publishers Weekly [praise for Leslie Lehr]
“Lehr has crafted an insightful novel that gets at the heart of what it means to be a wife, a mother, a woman, in a world overrun by the expectations of pop culture.”
– Lisa Bloom, New York Times bestselling author of "Think" [praise for Leslie Lehr]
“Dark and unsettling, but with a ray of hope like a splash of light, and a knockout ending you won’t see coming.”
– Caroline Leavitt, New York Times bestselling author of "Pictures of You" [praise for Leslie Lehr]