Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
201 French Words You Need to Know Flashcards
Part of Barron's Foreign Language Guides
Published by Barrons Educational Services
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
Learn the 201 most common French words anywhere, anytime with this digital format that enhances memorization!
Barron’s 201 French Words You Need to Know Flashcardsoffer the most common words in color-coded categories, including nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, prepositions, and tricky words.
Each flashcard presents:
- The French word with phonetic pronunciation
- The English translation with a photo
- A translated sample sentence to provide the word in context.
- Pronunciation guidance
- Verb conjugations
- And more
- Access anywhere: study on all devices, including mobile--available online and offline
- Flip functionality: a simple click flips cards from front to back
- Random select: review cards in a random order rather than sequentially
Studying each word through visualization and association will increase memory retention--helping you learn and speak French quickly!
- Publisher: Barrons Educational Services (January 26, 2021)
- Length: 206 pages
- ISBN13: 9781506280165
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): 201 French Words You Need to Know Flashcards eBook 9781506280165
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.