Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Toucan with Two Cans
Ready-to-Read Level 1
Table of Contents
About The Book
Can Toucan juggle two cans? He can! What about three cans? Or four? Young readers will root for Toucan and his can juggling act in this silly story that ends with a colorful surprise!
About The Illustrator
Aaron Spurgeon is a professional artist working in the animation industry. Aaron’s credits include Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 and the Mickey Mouse shorts, as well as several unreleased animation projects. When not working on movies, Aaron enjoys doing illustrations based on historical city locales and mentoring young artists. Aaron and his family live in Pasadena, California.
- Publisher: Simon Spotlight (August 31, 2021)
- Length: 32 pages
- ISBN13: 9781534485938
- Grades: P - 1
- Ages: 4 - 6
- Lexile ® AD390L The Lexile reading levels have been certified by the Lexile developer, MetaMetrics®
- Fountas & Pinnell™ I These books have been officially leveled by using the F&P Text Level Gradient™ Leveling System
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Toucan with Two Cans Hardcover 9781534485938
- Author Photo (jpg): Heidi E. Y. Stemple Photograph by Heidi E. Y. Stemple(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
More books from this illustrator: Aaron Spurgeon
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.