Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Everything Kids' Astronomy Book
Blast into outer space with stellar facts, intergalatic trivia, and out-of-this-world puzzles
Part of Everything® Kids
By Kathi Wagner and Sheryl Racine
Table of Contents
About The Book
Explore the galaxies!
Aliens, space ships, and constellations, oh my! Ride on a rocket ship to another galaxy with this stellar book. With The Everything Kids' Astronomy Book, astronomers-in-training will learn:
- How galaxies like the Milky Way were built.
- Why the sun's surface is 20,000-50,000-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Why the earth spins and how gravity works.
- What comets and asteroids are made of and how they affect planets.
- The truth about the man in the moon.
- Why Mars is so hot and what those rings around Saturn are.
- What scientists think about aliens and life in outer space
If you want to build a sky-watching kit or change your room into a small universe, this book will take you on a journey that is out-of-this-world!
- Publisher: Everything (May 1, 2008)
- Length: 144 pages
- ISBN13: 9781598695441
- Ages: 7 - 12
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): The Everything Kids' Astronomy Book
Trade Paperback 9781598695441
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.