Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Building Better Grammar Skills
Published by Kaplan Test Prep
Distributed by Simon & Schuster
Table of Contents
About The Book
- A 10-question quiz in every chapter to show readers where they need the most help.
- Information on grammar, sentence structure, style, usage, punctuation, and mechanics.
- A variety of practice exercises with detailed answer explanations for every topic.
- A recognition and recall chapter test that includes material from the entire chapter to once again reinforce what the reader has learned on a large scale. Detailed answer explanations follow the chapter test.
- Chapter summaries for easy review.
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep (February 12, 2010)
- Length: 336 pages
- ISBN13: 9781607141365
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.