“This book is a must for anyone who wants to understand how to stay healthy throughout the year. Drawing on her extensive training, as well as decades of personal experience, Susan Weis-Bohlen takes the teachings of Ayurvedic seasonal routines and makes them accessible to all, providing us with a wide variety of practices to stay balanced and healthy in body, mind, and spirit. Complete with recipes and simple practices, Seasonal Self-Care Rituals is an invaluable resource for improving our overall wellbeing.”
– Sheila Patel, M.D., Chief Medical Officer for Chopra Global
"Susan is a deeply dedicated, devoted and loving Ayurvedic healer. Understanding the healing aspects of ritu charya (seasonal changes) can bring into balance our inner ecology. In this practical guide, Susan shows us the steps to inner harmony and balance through awareness of the seasons."
– Vasant Lad, BAM&S, MASc, Ayurvedic Physician, and author Ayurveda: Science of Self-Healing and Textbook of Ayurveda series
“This gem of a book is like having a personal mind-body coach. Susan’s rituals, delicious recipes, and transformational practices keep us in thrive mode every day by aligning with nature.”
– davidji, author of Sacred Powers
“Seasonal Self-Care Rituals is an excellent guide to understanding the cycles of nature and how our physiology responds to various seasons of life. This is the true essence of personalized medicine.”
– Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar BAMS, MD, author of Change Your Schedule, Change Your Life and The Hot Belly Diet
“If you want to play and work more skillfully with your health, your doshas, and the seasons, this is the book for you. Susan Weis-Bohlen is the ultimate Ayurvedic woman next door: supportive, informative, clear, nurturing, and down to earth. Susan, conscious of the interface of belief, feeling, and biology, tends your curious mind as well as your tender heart. Appealing, accessible, affordable, with delicious recipes – what more could you want?”
– Amadea Morningstar, Ayurveda educator & author of Easy Healing Drinks from the Wisdom of Ayurveda, Ayurvedic Cooking for Westerners
“Books about the ancient system of Ayurveda can be cumbersome and confusing—but not Susan’s! Every word is beautiful and rich; forever, will I use Susan's book to make natural choices that are as simple as ‘flowing down stream.’"
– Cyndi Dale, intuitive, healer, and author twenty-six books, including Energy Healing for Trauma, Stress & Chronic Illness
“Seasonal Self-Care Rituals is a comprehensive yet welcoming entree to how to use Ayurveda’s wisdom and practice self-care according to constitution and climate. Readers are sure to benefit.”
– Kate O'Donnell, author of The Everyday Ayurveda Cookbook, Everyday Ayurveda Cooking for a Calm, Clear Mind, and The Everyday Ayurveda Guide to Self-Care
“This book is my go-to resource for natural health! The practicality, applicability, accessibility of Susan’s work stands out—and she masterfully weaves healing routines with a sensory and spiritual experience, leading us in its application literally step-by-step. This book is a treasure!”
– Amanda Ree, Founder of Sama Dog Wellbeing, Chopra-certified Ayurveda, Meditation & Yoga Instructor
"Seasonal Self-Care Rituals validates Nobel Prize winning circadian science with the ancient and practical wisdom of Ayurveda's seasonal life cycles."
– Dr. John Douillard DC, CAP founder of LifeSpa.com
“Seasonal Self-Care Rituals focuses on how we can integrate Ayurveda into our lives to experience well-being according to our own personal natures. This book will help readers to pay attention to Mother Nature, working with her to make informed life choices. The more we learn about ourselves, the better we can follow our own individual paths to nurturance, health and true satisfaction in life.”
– Dr. Robert Svoboda, Ayurvedic physician and author of Prakriti: Your Ayurvedic Constitution
“Seasonal Self-Care Rituals takes you to the roots and rhythms of Ayurveda, through the different seasons. Susan is indeed to be your guide to eat, breathe, move and sleep better. This is a book that will guide you through baby steps, inspire you for profound changes, and make you flow in harmony with Nature through the stages of life!”
– Ramkumar Kutty, BAMS, Founder-Director of Punarnava Ayurveda