Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
Real Ghost Stories
Haunting Encounters Told by Real People
Table of Contents
About The Book
HEART-POUNDING STORIES AND TRUE-LIFE EXPERIENCES UNVEIL THE REAL WORLD OF THE UNDEAD
Otherworldly entities invade millions of lives every day, maybe even yours. In this book, Tony and Jenny Brueski from Real Ghost Stories Online take the most haunting accounts from their podcast and share them here, including:
• HAUNTED BUILDINGS AND BREWERIES
• JEALOUS DEMONS AND PROTECTIVE SPIRITS
• MESSAGES FROM RETURNED RELATIVES
• GHOSTLY BATTLES FROM LONG-LOST WARS
• EXORCISMS AND DARK ENERGIES
• GRAVEYARD EXPLORATION GONE WRONG
- Publisher: Ulysses Press (August 29, 2017)
- Length: 240 pages
- ISBN13: 9781612437156
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.