Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
New England Patriots: The Greatest Ever.
The 2017 World Championship Collectible
Table of Contents
About The Book
The complete chronicle of New England's unique 2016-2017 journey to their historic fifth world championship; with a foreword from James White and an introduction from Bob Socci. Amazing images from every regular-season game, playoff game, the Super Bowl, and the hometown Championship Parade and Rally make this the definitive keepsake for New England Patriots fans to savor!
- Covers the complete season, including every regular-season game, the playoffs, the Super Bowl, and the hometown Championship Parade and Rally
- 115 images that captures how the New England Patriots beat the odds and turned in the crown jewel of their Super Bowl dynasty
- Foreword by James White, Introduction by Bob Socci
- Produced by the publisher of On To Four: The New England Patriots 2014 Championship Season created exclusively for the team’s season-ticket holders and corporate partners
The perfect gift and the ultimate keepsake for Patriots fans everywhere, this exclusive commemorative coffee table book is the definitive photographic chronicle and celebration of New England’s historic season and Super Bowl.
- Publisher: Weldon Owen (April 18, 2017)
- Length: 128 pages
- ISBN13: 9781681882895
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): New England Patriots: The Greatest Ever.
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.