“This book will change your life. I refer to it regularly.”
– Christiane Northrup, MD, New York Times bestselling author of Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom
"If Amy Sedaris wrote obsessively about the Divine, this is what she might sound like. What a treat."
– Darren Main, author of Yoga and the Path of the Urban Mystic and Inner Tranquility
"A fun, fresh spiritual tune-up. Reading it is a like taking a bicycle ride or sitting by the stream and suddenly feeling like everything is just deliciously okay. Tosha Silver has a beautiful, believable, honest voice, and she is a delightful companion.”
– Tama Kieves, best-selling author of Inspired & Unstoppable: Wildly Succeeding in Your Life’s Work!
"One of the best books we've ever read! My wife Hollie and I are huge fans of Tosha Silver. She delivers inspiration on every page!"
– Robert Holden, author of Holy Shift!
"In a marketplace filled with lackluster spirituality books, this book sparkles with truth. Through touching personal stories, potent insights and holy humor, Tosha Silver reminds us that the only way to truly live is hand in hand, heart to heart, and hip bump to hip bump with the Divine."
– Sera Beak, author of Red Hot and Holy: A Heretic’s Love Story
"Tosha Silver’s benevolent, heart expanding book will transform you mightily with the greatest of ease."
– SARK Artist, Author, Succulent Wild Woman PlanetSARK.com
"This book offers readers a highly unusual gift – a way to release the exhausting pursuit of the ego’s wishes and dreams, a path to living with joy, peace and contentment. Start down that path and miracles begin to happen beyond anything you could have predicted!"
– Marci Shimoff, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Happy For No Reason, Love For No Reason
“The holy grail is right here in this gem of a book. Tosha Silver's wisdom goes down as easy as a mint milkshake and leaves you feeling so free you'll want to do cartwheels on the beach. But don't be fooled by the simplicity of this message. Look no further for an easeful path to enlightenment infused with rapture and hope, which comes as much needed medicine for the soul.”
– Lissa Rankin, M.D., New York Times bestselling author of Mind Over Medicine
"Tosha Silver is an empathetic guide along the ever-present seam between the everyday and the sacred, letting us know that we can pull a thread of aliveness for ourselves at any time."
– Mark Nepo, author of The Endless Practice and Seven Thousand Ways to Listen