Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
8 Choices That Will Change a Woman's Life
Table of Contents
About The Book
Each day presents women with an unending parade of choices. Some are fairly mundane, while others can prove to be life changing. In this new edition of Briscoe's popular book, she addresses the crucial issues that women face on a daily basis.
Using the book of James as a model, Briscoe examines the following choices that most women face:
- To resist pain or to use it
- To gather wealth or to gather grace
- To speak wisely or to speak foolishly
- To value our time or to fritter it away
- To live for ourselves or to live for the Spirit
- To develop God's gifts or to waste them
- To persevere or to protest
- To stand for truth or to abandon it
- Publisher: Howard Books (December 1, 2003)
- Length: 224 pages
- ISBN13: 9781582293516
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): 8 Choices That Will Change a Woman's Life
Trade Paperback 9781582293516
Author Photo (jpg): Jill Briscoe
Photo Credit:(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.