"I never knew "dick" about dating. That's why I relied on experts and I was "Married At First Sight." I still don't know "dick" about dating, but I've been happily married for over three years. Because I'm happy in my relationship, my friends seem to think that I have all sorts of good advice. Finally, I have something in my back pocket to prove them right. When they ask for my advice, I'll just send them this book. They'll thank me later."
– Jamie Otis, Reality Personality, Married At First Sight (FYI), Jewelry Designer/Entrepreneur
"It's about time single women everywhere had a book like this."
– Vikki S. Ziegler, Esq., Reality Personality, Untying the Knot (Bravo), Author
"Ms. Wellington is going to go far in this field. She's a passionate and caring journalist and author."
– James Tormé, Jazz Vocalist
"A refreshing take on the whirlwind that is dating in today's world. Laura is an entertaining and intellectual writer who manages to simplify what we're making way too difficult in the single life. A must-read for anyone joining or hopping back into the dating pool with a Speedo wedgie."
– Jessi Sanfilippo, comedian at SHUGGILIPPO.com
"Laura is the Fairy Godmother I wish I would have had when I was figuring out dating."
– Faiza Rammuny, Influencer, EXPIREDNFABULOUS.com
"If you often find yourself not getting a second date, it's not them. It's YOU. Follow Laura's instructions and you'll succeed in modern courtship."
– DJ Paris, Influencer, THOUGHTSFROMPARIS.com
"Dating sucks. Thankfully, this book will help bring your misery to an end. I only wish Laura Wellington had written it when I was dating!"
– Deva Dalporto, YouTuber & Influencer, MyLifeSuckers.com