"Walt Rakowich knows the challenges of leading a cultural transformation in a global recession and hard times. His insights and experience are perfect for helping leaders who will take us all into a better future. If you need a vision of the way forward, this book is your roadmap."
– Chester Elton, bestselling author of "All In, The Carrot Principle, and Leading with Gratitude"
"Transfluence dives into the work of inner leadership, a process all leaders need before they can effectively empower others. Honestly, humility, and heart, the author's 3H-Core principles, are needed today more than ever before. This is a must-read for every aspiring leader."
– Susan Packard, former COO of HGTV and author of "New Rules of the Game and Fully Human"
"Trust is the cornerstone of great leadership. And Transfluence provides a proven approach to building trust in the challenging climates of the modern marketplace. This book is a must-read no matter where you are in your leadership journey."
– Joel Peterson, chairman of JetBlue Airways and the founding partner of Peterson Partners
"Two sad days in my life: When I was ten years old and found out Santa Claus was not real. And when I was fifty years old and found out that many CEOs, business experts, and leadership authors were just like Santa Claus–not real. And then there are the Walt Rakowiches of the world. The 193 pages in this book will change the way you love and lead. And if you finish every page, it will also change the lives of all those who choose to follow you."
– Tommy Spaulding, New York Times bestselling author of "The Heart-Led Leader" and "It's Not Just Who You Know"
"Walt Rakowich is an unsung business leader who successfully rescued his company from the havoc of the Great Financial Crisis. For many years, I have served with Walt as a corporate director and can attest to his exceptional, transformative leadership skills. I highly recommend this inspirational book."
– Sheila Bair, chair, FDIC, 2006–2011
"So many books on leadership are actaully guides to management. Not only is Transfluence an exception, it is noteworthy by connecting leadership to the very essence of human nature."
– Eric J. Barron, president, The Pennsylvania State University