"Through simple, thoughtful exercises and engaging personal and client stories, Michaela Boehm invites us into the dancing heart of our own lusciousness, and teaches us how to share it with others. I think this book should be a required manual for all women—to live the lives we were born to in all of our capacities, and with joy and purpose. Not to mention a lot of hot sex. Don’t miss this invitation to revel in your feminine power!"
– Rachel Carlton Abrams, MD, co-author of The Multi-Orgasmic Woman and director of Santa Cruz Integrative Medicine
"The societal message that the modern women is meant to be a vixen in the bedroom, a shark in the boardroom, Martha Stewart in the home, and an Om-chanting, pretzel-bodied yogini in her spiritual life leaves women feeling flooded, confused, and perpetually "not enough." Yet finally...phew...The Wild Woman's Way drips from the pages like the sweet nectar of relief. As pragmatic as it is compassionate, this intimate, humorous, and ultimately relaxing invitation to re-wild yourself, stripping away all that is not your true nature, will leave you inspired and curious to discover the wild woman within."
– Lissa Rankin, MD, New York Times bestselling author of Mind Over Medicine
“Wise, warm, and wonderful, like sitting around the fire, listening to stories from a brave adventurer in the inner worlds.”
– Lorin Roche, PhD, author of The Radiance Sutras
“I love this book. Herein lie simple beautiful secrets to being kinder to yourself, making you and those around you happier, healthier, and more fulfilled. Being a wild woman sounds wildly wonderful.“
– Chris Martin, singer-songwriter, Coldplay
"A concentrated dose of playful wisdom about the realms of energy, connection, and love! Much needed in this wild world of ours!”
– Jesse Carmichael, Maroon 5
“Michaela Boehm is, in my opinion, the most advanced teacher currently sharing wisdom about the intersection of sexuality and spirituality. The Wild Woman’s Way is Michaela’s kind-hearted and clear-headed encapsulation of a foundational area within her vast knowledge. May this fabulous and long-awaited debut book—which everyone with a body should read—be the first in a library of her teachings.”
– Michael Ellsberg, author of The Education of Millionaires
"Listen. Let go. Live. The invitation back home to your wild, natural self lies within these pages, immersed in the embodied wisdom of one who walks her talk. Read. Relax. Reclaim what has always been yours."
– Dr. Saida Désilets, author of Emergence of the Sensual Woman
“The Wild Woman's Way is a roadmap to living your life with sensuality and strength; you will gain more power and joy as these pages reawaken your inner wild woman who has been waiting to be expressed."
– Christy Whitman, New York Times bestselling author of The Art of Having It All and Quantum Success
“Let Michaela’s wisdom lead you to a new, harmonious relationship with your body, your beloved, and your boss. From outer work to inner sensuality, The Wild Women’s Way is an essential guide to learning how to find your 'flow' rather than pushing your 'go' all the time.”
– HeatherAsh Amara, author of Warrior Goddess Training
"A must read for every Goddess looking to dial up the way they woman. The wild. The raw. The wise. Michaela Boehm walks you through every ounce of womanhood in these beautifully honest pages that are sure to find you unlocking your inner power and pleasure centers."
– Emma Mildon, bestselling author of The Soul Searcher's Handbook and Evolution of Goddess
"Every page reveals the sacred wisdom of how to fully embody the divine pleasure of life."
– Rikka Zimmerman; creator of Life Transformed™ & singer-songwriter
"The most practical and inspiring guide yet to self-care for a woman's physical, spiritual and emotional needs."
– Debbie Phillips, founder & CEO of Women on Fire