Your #1 Resource to Improve Remote Learning
Help your children thrive and avoid the "COVID slide" by setting them up for focused and engaged learning at home. Yes, it is possible
to bring the energy and enthusiasm of the classroom into your living room through your child's computer screen. With techniques endorsed by educators nationwide, The Upside of Digital Devices
is a comprehensive guide for parents, teachers, and home-schoolers. It shares quick exercises, techniques, and tips that have been PROVEN to boost focus and learning within 60 seconds. By engaging both the brain and the body, the ideas and activities in the book help children of every age to develop the skills they need to succeed in e-learning. E-Learning expert and author Nicole Dreiske is the founder and director of the International Children's Media Center, a non-profit pioneer in transforming the way kids view, use, and engage electronic screens for positive learning outcomes. She will help you discover:
- Brain/body exercises and articulation activities that instantly boost energy, self-regulation and concentration.
- Handplay movements to keep kids calm and focused.
- Tips to instill children with empathy, patience, and compassion while viewing digital media.
- Evidence-based activities that channel students’ energy into positive learning outcomes.
- Fun ways to improve literacy, vocabulary, and critical thinking. And more!