"SJWs are vital to the movement. Whenever you're feeling blue, SJWs will start smashing store fronts, seeing 'microaggresions' everywhere, demanding college dormitories change their names to create a 'safe space,' or some other idea that annoys everybody. Get The Social Justice Warrior Handbook and be happy every day!"
– Ann Coulter, Twelve-Time New York Times Bestselling Author
"As a former Army Special Forces and combat guy, I can tell you there is no greater cause than the fight for your right to be comfortable at all times. Lisa De Pasquale gives SJWs the respect they deserve.”
– Terry Schappert, Canine Parent
"Thanks to decades of less than diverse content from Marvel and DC Comics there are dozens of beloved characters to culturally re-appropriate and gender flip. The Social Justice Warrior Handbook is Virtue Signaling made easy."
– Brett R. Smith, Comic Book Artist and New York Times Bestselling Author, co-author of Thump
"When it comes to political advice, you should only listen to Hollywood actors like me, but if I'm unavailable, this book will do."
– Nick Searcy, Peabody Award-winning International Film and Television Star
“I used my white male privilege to be quoted in this book.”
– Andrew Schulz, Comedian
“The Social Justice Warrior Handbook is an invaluable tool for the modern LGBTQIA activist desperate to fight the oppression of pronouns and gender specific bathrooms all while ignoring the barbaric treatment of LGBT people in the Islamic world!”
– Chris R. Barron, Gay Activist
"The Social Justice Warrior Handbook: A Practical Survival Guide for Snowflakes, Millennials, and Generation Z...does exactly what today's embattled conservatives need to do - it goes full bull in the progressive china shop."
– Kurt Schlichter, author of Conservative Insurgency and columnist at Townhall.com