Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook
Part of Everything®
Table of Contents
About The Book
Creamy New England clam chowder. Hearty beef stew. Fresh vegetarian chili. Soups, stews, and chilies are comforting meals the whole family enjoys; and to top it off, they’re inexpensive to create! This cookbook includes information and cooking tips, as well as 300 mouthwatering recipes, including:
- Smoked Duck and Squash Soup
- Ginger Beef Soup with Dumplings
- Creamy Asparagus Soup
- Sirloin and Black Bean Chili
- Mixed Bean Vegetarian Chili
- Warm Apple-Cranberry Stew
- Blackberry Stew with Sweet Biscuits
Whether you are in the mood for a chilled fruit soup on a warm summer day or a comforting meat-and-potato stew on a cold winter night, this book has everything! No matter what the season or occasion, you will find a choice that hits the spot.
- Publisher: Everything (August 18, 2009)
- Length: 304 pages
- ISBN13: 9781605506999
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook eBook 9781605506999
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.