Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Everything Sales Book
Proven techniques guaranteed to get results
Table of Contents
About The Book
A sales job can be the road to riches and independence when you use the right approach!
In this book, you will get the tools you need to develop successful sales strategies - every time! This handy guide includes techniques and exercises, sample sales dialogues, and a step-by-step explanation of the typical sales call. It also includes instructions for building and organizing a powerful sales toolkit that will improve anyone’s bottom line.
You will learn how to:
- Find a job in sales
- Discover and track leads to build a potential customer list
- Choose the right selling method for every sales situation
- Leverage the Internet, e-mail, and mobile devices
- Improve people skills and presentation skills
- Create winning sales proposals
Whether you are a beginner eager to get started or an experienced sales professional looking to fine-tune your skills, this book is all you need to seal the deal!
- Publisher: Everything (April 18, 2009)
- Length: 304 pages
- ISBN13: 9781598696387
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): The Everything Sales Book Trade Paperback 9781598696387
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.