Plus, receive recommendations and exclusive offers on all of your favorite books and authors from Simon & Schuster.
The Everything Pregnancy Book
All You Need to Get You Through the Most Important Nine Months of Your Life
Part of Everything®
Table of Contents
About The Book
Recognized for its reassuring advice, authoritative information, and easy-to-understand style, The Everything Pregnancy Book, 3rd Edition is the must-have reference guide for a happy, healthy, and well-informed pregnancy. Updated, redesigned, and packed with even more information, this month-by-month resource walks moms (and dads!) to-be through the different phases of pregnancy and offers trusted information on how to:
- Understand and manage your physical and emotional changes
- Make the most of your monthly medical visits
- Stay active and select the right diet for you and baby
- Reduce the risk of complications
- Understand prenatal tests and diagnostic screening
- Choose the best labor and delivery options for you
- Publisher: Everything (June 14, 2007)
- Length: 352 pages
- ISBN13: 9781605502601
Browse Related Books
Resources and Downloads
You may also like: Thriller and Mystery Staff Picks
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.